Meet The 11 New Park-Savvy Panelists Offering Personalized Vacation Planning Advice
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla., Jan. 9, 2018 – With January kicking off a busy vacation planning season, Disney Parks today announced its new class of panelists joining the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The 11 new panelists, carefully selected from thousands of applicants to provide honest and relatable vacation tips, are committed to making the planning process easier by offering personalized guidance to help turn dream Disney vacations into a reality.
The Disney Parks Moms Panel is an online resource for individuals thinking about planning a Disney vacation at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line or with Disney Vacation Club. The panelists leverage their vast experiences from their own Disney vacations to provide authentic answers to guests seeking advice – whether for an entire family vacation or for guests traveling without kids.
“The magic of the Moms Panel is our collective experience and our diverse backgrounds,” said Jerry M., one of the Disney Dads on the 2018 Disney Parks Moms Panel. “There is so much Disney to see and do that it’s tough to experience everything in a single visit. But what if you had a trusted friend who in fact did experience everything? Wouldn’t it be great to get their advice? That’s the magic of the Disney Parks Moms Panel. Taken together we’ve just about done it all. And like your best friend, we want to see you enjoy yourself.”
The 11 new panelists join an impressive roster of 29 alumni moms, dads, and grandparents answering questions at www.disneyparksmomspanel.com:
- Andrea W.; Warren, Ohio (Walt Disney World Resort) – This single mom, empty nester and expert in multigenerational travel is also the resident expert for all things Star Wars
- Ashley P.; Lewisburg, Pa. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This mom of three, with her youngest being an infant, knows a thing or two about traveling with babies
- Jennifer L.; Albuquerque, N.M. (Disneyland Resort) – Specializing in Disneyland Resort, this mom is an expert in helping guests plan their trip to “where it all began”
- Jerry M.; Stone Harbor, N.J. (Disney Vacation Club) – One of the Disney Dads on the panel, Jerry provides first-hand tips for Disney Vacation Club and planning advice for fellow parents balancing busy work schedules
- Kristen N.; North Charleston, S.C. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This Air Force wife has mastered the art of planning last-minute Disney vacations
- Lindsey N.; Atlanta, Ga. (Walt Disney World Resort) – Disney isn’t just for kids, and this military spouse loves helping Disney-loving adults plan their magical getaway
- Missy F.; Avon, Ind. (Walt Disney World Resort) – With five children of her own, Missy knows what it takes to plan a vacation that accommodates even the pickiest of tastes
- Robyn M.; Bristow, Va. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This military mom can take any planning challenge and create seamless trips to Disney destinations for large, multigenerational groups
- Stephanie L.; Dallas, Texas (Disney Cruise Line) – Specializing in Disney Cruises all around the globe – from Alaska to Europe and beyond – this stay-at-home mom with two toddlers knows the ins-and-outs of cruising with kids
- Tabitha D.; Spring Hill, Tenn. (Walt Disney World Resort) – Lending a hand on planning trips for Disney lovers of all ages, including dining tips and deluxe resorts, this passionate Annual Passholder is an expert at planning Disney vacations, especially during the holidays
- Veronica O.; Pembroke Pines, Fla. (Walt Disney World Resort) – A local Florida mom who is also a Spanish-speaking Disney expert, offers a fresh perspective for those traveling locally
With all of their experiences combined, the 40 Disney Parks Moms Panelists:
- Have taken 1,250 Disney Vacations – that’s 77,394 hours of Disney Parks experience or 2,204 rides on “it’s a small world.”
- Know how to travel with kids, with more than 80 kids between them.
- Can answer guest questions in four languages: English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
- Are real moms, dads, grandparents and “in the know” family members.
Whether the guest is a military spouse, stay-at-home parent, busy working mom, juggling food allergies or even an adult without kids, the Disney Parks Moms Panel is a reliable resource for those in need of genuine and friendly advice from someone who has experienced it first-hand.
Guests can visit www.disneyparksmomspanel.com on a computer or mobile device to access more than 220,000 available questions and answers from seasoned Disney vacationers. Guests can save favorite answers to reference later or ask a new question to receive a personalized response from a knowledgeable member of the Disney Parks Moms Panel.
About the Disney Parks Moms Panel
The Disney Parks Moms Panel is an online forum where guests can get personalized tips and insights on Disney vacations from real moms, dads, and grandparents who have mastered the art of planning Disney vacations. Guests can pose questions to the panelists in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese, as well as gain access to other vacation-planning tools. Featuring just 12 members during its inaugural year in 2008, the panel now boasts approximately 40 park-savvy active panelists as a result of the popularity of the site and the ever-growing number of questions submitted by curious Guests. For more information and to meet the panelists, visit www.disneyparksmomspanel.com.
A Night In The Heart Of A Dream (Explored)
Image by CL Photographs
Book your next cruise at TopCruiseFinder.com.